Saturday 3 January 2009

Sorry blog, I'm a liability.

New Year was a little bit mental. I have vague recollections of being pushed along the road in a shopping trolley at half past 3 (woah there rebel), getting to bed at half 6 and, as I have a tendency to do when drunk, giving people clues - yes, clues - about how to find my blog.

Why do I always think thats a good idea when I'm pissed?

Luckily I stopped short of giving the actual web address, although to be honest, had there been another tequila, this blog, it appears, could have been anyones.

So you'll forgive me if things get a little ambiguous around here in the hope that any avid searchers (who, after I admitted to having big old blank spots where the first hours of New Year should have been, in return happily revealed that they "never not remember when drunk". Bastards.) on the google warpath for my online sanctuary might be hindered by lack of information.

I'll the donning the proverbial moustache, beard, wig and glasses for a while.

Shhhhhhh.

If anyone asks, my name is Mungo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mungo. Don't worry, I did the same with my blog and my friends. Now there are hundreds of stories I'm unable to mention.
At least you had a good time. I was on a cocktail frenzy and I thought I was Bill Gates, as is my habit when I'm drunk.

Mouldy-Old-Tartlet said...

I get like this after too much vino. I get it in my head that I am this super cool & enigmatic character who is the font of all knowledge, instead of the slurring repetitive moron that we all turn in to.

Thank god your cover wasnt completely blown (although I have no idea who you are, or what website this is).

Brennig said...

Mungo. A good name. Fits like a glove. :) But this alcohol-related tongue-loosening is why my deepest darkest rantings are on an anonymous blog. Oh yes. Once bitten, twice never again. :)

Clarissa said...

It's funny because generally my non-blogger friends think that bloggers are sad lonely people (ie losers) .... then when I hint that I might have a blog, they get very interested.

Mungo is no loser. Mungo is a winner. His sanctuary is safe with us.

Elaine Denning said...

What clues did you give them? I'm curious!

Bet you can't remember Mary, Mungo and Midge, can you?

Anonymous said...

Hahahahah you're not the only one. When I'm on the sauce I think it would be a good idea to write my blog URL in marker pen on the backs of toilet doors in pubs.

But I never carry a marker pen.

So that's all right then.

Um...stay away from the demon drink. Never booze 'n' blog. Or something.

Anonymous said...

I actually gave a friend my username and password cause I was to drunk to type them in properly and I desperately wanted to post some random drunkenness. So he logged me in (he was impressed I remembered my horrendously complicated password in my state), but I failed to write more than half a sentence before I accidentally logged back out again...
I should probably check with him that he really was too drunk to remember my password. Otherwise I'll have to go round changing my passwords to absolutely everything...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir