Wednesday, 13 February 2008

WHUCA Wednesday (Ski Suit edition)

Skiers and non-skiers alike, you'll all be able to recognise a good look when you see one. It will stop you in your tracks, stop you eating your spag bol, make you grab your camera while shouting:

Hark! What is that vision I see before me pon ski slope?




My, what a lovely one-piece ski suit you've chosen! And there's me thinking this style went out in the 90's! How wrong was I. And with the flourescents...you're right, safety first! Function over fashion - I concur! We want to be able to see you flying down the slopes, Eddy!



Altogether now....

"All in one, all in one, neon is a lot of fun!"





N.B This blog does not advocate the use of neon on or off the piste.

14 comments:

the boy who likes to... said...

People who wear those stupid silly wooly hats with octopus tentacles or mohican styled rainbow coloured spikes are just as stupid as the person in your photo in my eyes.

PS Neon is ace. FACT

Blue soup said...

Argh! My eyes!

Boy said...

Now THAT is sexy. Woof.

James said...

Oh my lord. Clearly someone bought a ski suit 20 years ago and because this is only the second time they have been skiing they refuse to invest in a new suit.

London-Lass said...

Oo it's a tad bright. But as I am a die-hard fan of the 80s I'm gonna give it a big thumbs up.

China Blue said...

Jesus Christmas. The last time I saw something that fit-inducingly hideous, I nearly swallowed my tongue.

Nicey said...

Very nice, think Bulgaria and you would look the DB's

Miss Understood said...

He seems to be looking at something on the ground and thinking "How the hell do I pick it up with these stupid fucking gloves on."

Hannah said...

Huh. Special.

Bec said...

Mmmmm, sexy! No, wait, that's made me throw up a little in my mouth!

Steph said...

Haaaaaaaaaahahahaha!! *snort/snicker* haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Girl Vino said...

FUCK THAT'S FUNNY!!!! Brings back memories of those dazzling neon sweaters people used to don back in the late 80's. Trippers!

AFC 30K said...

yep, I agree with Vino, she does have a certain 80's quality about her. Being a child of the 80's I can appreciate her fashion statement.

Blimey, I'm staring to sound old....

theperpetualspiral said...

Go on, be honest, it is you in the picture isn't it? :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir