Wednesday, 3 October 2007

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

One of my favourite things about blogging is the strange ways people come across my online wealth of knowledge. Of all of them, this is probably the most tragic:



Don't tell them you get your chat-up tips from google for starters. Oh bless you're cotton socks...doesn't it just make you go 'Awwwwwwwwwww, Blesssssssssss'? Yeah, right up until the point you realise it's probably a 50 year old man who lives next to a school. Bahaha. Yeah, that got ya thinking, didn't it.

Of course, one also wonders whether the same person is also responsible for...


...you could say the two things are synonymous. Mmmmm, the internet. Playground of the curious, open to allllll ages.

8 comments:

London-Lass said...

Well I think you know about all those visitors that ended up calling on my site after trying desperately to find the girlie who'd apparently lost her camera with all those piccies of her semi-clad on it, and of course the phrase `Help Reunite This Lass With Her Camera' was gonna end up making most gravitate towards my blog (being called London-LASS 'n all) ... I did have some one from Croatia land on my blog once after Googling "cash machines and bank account details in London". Very odd. And highly suspect ...

AFC 30K said...

Ahh, chat up lines...

I always favour 'get yer coat luv, you've pulled'

With Wifey, all I had to say was 'Hi, I'm AFC30K' (insert real name) and the rest, as they say, is history....

Clarissa said...

Too true. ALL eyes. Your neighbours. Your family. Your co-workers. And all those strange strangers out there!

Mr Farty said...

Someone found me via slaves+pain+really+hurt. Sick.

James said...

Oh...so that's how I originally stumbled across your blog!

Steph said...

The internest is awash with e-freaks. T'is a scary, scary place at times.

Drama Queen said...

A girls pussy. . .I like how they bother to distinguish the sex. . .and the fact that they only want to see one!

Jo said...

there are so many dodgy people out there. Aren't we all so glad that we get some of them ending up on our blogs ;)

Mr Farty's is especially sick though...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir