Tuesday, 31 July 2007

Three special things about today

  • Today I went to the British Library...yes, that's right, on the first sunny day so far this summer, I hole myself up in the depths of a massive building, surrounded with books. What a fucking geek.

  • It turns out I'm not the only person who evidently has needs. Not only did every employee of the place I spoke to seemed to be...well...a little...vacant? Odd..? But I was surprised to find a 'No Sharps' sticker on the bin in the toilets indicating that whilst you are allowed to shoot up with heroin in the toilets, you may not leave the offending needles in the sanitary bin. That told me.

  • And ho-hum, Chanelle is the first person to leave the Big Brother house because she was dumped. There can only be one thing worse than someone breaking up with you using the 'it's not you, it's me' line. And that is someone breaking up with you with the 'it's not you, it's me' line on national television. Although I think she's upset for the wrong reasons: I wouldn't be pissed off about Ziggy telling me my faults, I'd be pissed off about potential future boyfriends finding out about them as a result. Humph indeed.

5 comments:

the boy who likes to... said...

Chanelle said the exact same thing about being dumped.

It's nice of the library to inform addicts before hand not to dump needles in the bins. They wouldn't want to be embarrassed.

Miss Understood said...

What are you doing here...you were supposed to be taking a blogging break.

Get back to work!

London-Lass said...

`No sharps'? What happened to the word `objects'? Everything gets shortened/abbreviated these days. Makes me fkg. md.

Drama Queen said...

I have no idea who Chanelle is. I sometimes love living in Brussels. . .

Serviced Apartments Resident said...

That bin story made me laugh! London really is full of wonders sometimes.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir