Monday, 23 April 2007

I can't handle the excitement, no, really.

I think I've reached my peak today and am on the slow decline to grouchville. Having got up at the unearthly hour of 6.30am (did anyone else know there are two 6 o'clocks in the day? Faaaackin' hell), I have suceeded in

- queueing from 7am in uni to...

- spend £40 on a ball ticket, then....

- going home, coming back into uni for a BBC careers / job presentation thing (when introducing one of the blokes, Mr Canadian said 'This is _____, he has fantastic ideas, he blows me away every day'.... Teehee, you said 'blow' !)

- getting very excited about possible job prospect.....

- dreaming of life as a 20-something media mogul / super cool teen channel presenter / ultra down with the kids journalist reporting on the A-Z of amazing London things whilst schmoozing with the cool music types and earning enough money to buy my beloved Dior bag and still have enough for a Starbucks smoothie afterwards...sigh...

- getting onto the online job application, losing interest half way through because I'm...

- feeling so tired my eyes are about to close and then I'll fall asleep at my desk and dribble onto the keyboard.


Mmmmm, I'm hot.

and KNACKERED.

And currently working my way through a packet of Sainsbury's Mini Jelly Beans.

But none of this is very interesting, so I'll come back when I think of something good.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir