Saturday, 24 February 2007

AARRRGHHHHHHHH

Why does Tesco Express have to open a store every bloody 2 miles? It's SO annoying, you can get everything you need from local shops around here....evveerrything, Tesco just isn't needed. "Ooh yes, my name's Mr Fat Cat Tesco Face, pleased to meet you, I'm here to provide lots of jobs although this will out number the amount of local shops that I'm about to put out of business. It doesn't matter, Peter the butcher can get a job on the meat counter in my Big Fat Cat Shop! Ho Ho Ho! I'm so community friendly. Is it nearly Easter yet? Good, lets sell some eggs" Grrrr.

Also, I would like to dispel some myths.

  1. Drinking a moderate amount of alcohol (one bottle of cheap rose and a few glasses of cider) while on common antibiotics for lumpy half-fat-face syndrome does not a) stop them from working, b) cause you to get more ill or as I amusingly heard earlier in the week, c) erase all the healing they've done so far. (Info discovered from personal experience and ummm...google. Hypercrite? Me?)
  2. Receiving a text message while you are abroad does not, in my experience, incur a charge. Everytime I go abroad someone says this to me: 'My phone is off because I don't want to get charged for receiving texts'. It might have happened years ago, but not for ages...how have so many people imagined it recently?
  3. I don't have a third myth yet. Oh wait, yes I do. Contrary to popular belief, the comment facility on blogs is not broken! I can see you all reading, but it feels like I'm talking to myself. And I feel a little bit like no one else in the world thinks that Paris Hilton looks like a meerkat or that Radio One competitions are sometimes rubbish.

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it's a lonely life out here.

3 comments:

Matt said...

1. "one bottle of cheap rose and a few glasses of cider" isn't moderate. ;)

2. I have in the past incurred a charge for receiving a text.

3. RIGHT!

:-D

Matt said...

Pffffttt! ;-)

Mrs Lovecarrot said...

I think Paris Hilton looks like a meercat but you are wrong on number two.

I often go abroad and it costs me 24p to receive a text message there. Just thought I'd let you know.

Cheers

Mrs LoveCarrot

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir