Wednesday, 11 March 2009

WHUCA Wednesday - London E1 where the cool kids run

I swear someone told me that Hoxton was where all the cool kids go.

I'm sure I heard that Brick Lane was full of trendy wendys.

I'm positive I heard a murmour that Shoreditch was all about the stylish crowd.

I would like to confirm that these rumours are TRUE...and that no matter how pissed I get, I will always know how to take a picture of a H'ABSOLUTE CAR CRASH outside a club.



Shell suit tops don't belong in the 80s. They belong in East London. FACT.

8 comments:

The Unbearable Banishment said...

What manner of person is wearing this? A man or a woman? I don't think the answer is so obvious.

pinkjellybaby said...

I don't think they even belong in East London...

Emsbabee said...

And just how many cocktails had the lady had when she snapped this little gem?

Please Don't Eat With Your Mouth Open said...

Unbearable - at a guess, female. I'd love to be able to remember. In fact, I barely remember taking the photo - it was one of those nice surprises to wake up to the next day.

Pjb - Oh I dunno, maybe some of the vintage shops around there...there's some pretty dodgy stuff in those. They're second hand! No, they're vintage! (whats the difference?)

Ems - Cocktails = 0. Bottles of wine? Significantly more.

ninetyninewords said...

Vintage clothes are like wine and should be put down for a few years (hidden out the back in vintage clothes shops terms) but in this case the wearer should just be put down.

Longshot, is there the possibility that they had a bet to see who could buy and outfit and a night's drink for a fiver?

Scarlett Parrish said...

I hope they were wearing this for a bet.

Clarissa said...

Oh dear. You caught me out in my pyjamas.

Please Don't Eat With Your Mouth Open said...

scarlet & ninetynine - They probably weren't. Cool kids don't gamble. They just know they're cool.

Clarissa - I knew I'd catch you out one day...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir