Friday, 12 December 2008

OOOOH

I tell thee, I cannot bloody wait to get in tonight, shove on my PJs and curl up in front of the telly. First I'm going to watch Eastenders, then I'm going to put SATC on and watch it in bed. Oooooooooh yeah, I know how to live.

Then tomorrow, I'm going to see The Prodigy at Brixton Academy because thankfully the ticket I got off Ebay isn't some dodgy deal, so I can join my sister et al for a good old knees up courtesy of Mr Keith Flint. I hereby promise to take 5 photos maximum and no phone video. Because I can't remember the last time I actually watched a video that I took at a concert even though at the time it seems essential to catch every minute on film. So yeah.

And err, just quickly...check this jacket out. Yes it's chilly outside but no, that doesn't mean the day glow ski jackets have to come out. Serious...put them away, this ain't the 80s.




And while we're on the subject of dodgy 80s esque fashion, I dunno about over yonder seas...but in this neck of the woods some girls are getting a little bit too legging happy. And not just any sort of leggings. Wet look leggings in shades of black, gold and purple are hitting the streets with ferocity... now, never mind that it's a look which can only be described as "comedy", but...aren't the fashion martyrs a littttle bit late on the bandwagon?

Dear GERMAN VISITOR...the image has been removed. Stop being a pervert and move on.

Jo = one step ahead of the game, as ever. Fact.

11 comments:

Emsbabee said...

I hate the legging trend! Hate it! Ladies, do not wear leggings as if they were trousers. It don't look right!

I'm also getting hot and bothered about Eastenders tonight, will Whitney finally crack and confess all to the pigs?

Please Don't Eat With Your Mouth Open said...

I'm so proud of the fact that the above instance is the only time I've put a pair of leggings on since I was 9 (Jodphurs not included)

Also glad I'm not the only one loving EEnders this week. Tuesday was, to go all Stacy Slater, WELL GOOD.

blueskies2day said...

Those leggings look... like a wetsuit.

Your evening sounds great, by the way! I am quite jealous.

Us Northerners are excited about Corrie (although it's a bit crap lately so Enders is probably better).

Brennig said...

I love those leggings so there.

Will you do a Prodigy report?

dmb5_libra said...

that jacket made me vomitous

Papercuts said...

That jacket contains every degree of wrongness in the known fashion spectrum. In fact, it's so heinous, I shall now bleach my contact lenses. I fear they've been burned onto my eyeballs with the sheer pastel vomititiousness of such chav-wear.

cynicalscribble said...

The Prodigy will be immense. I wish I was going again. Enjoy :)

Robbie said...

Cool, I needed some 80's fashion ideas.

pink jellybaby said...

haha you're lucky you have the legs for those leggings! I'd look like a car tyre!

surviving myself said...

Oh c'mon, you know you rock those leggings at all times.

Mouldy-Old-Tartlet said...

I love leggings. Just be handy if my legs werent so fat.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir