Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Hat's a mistake (har, har, har)

When it comes to hats, some people just get it so wrong. For example, there are those who wear those cerrr-azy over sized jester or viking hats bought from those tourist stands in London to show just how quirky and FUN they can be on holiday.

There are also youngsters who think balancing a hat on their head in the style of Brian Harvey is a good idea, peak to the sky, or the gangstarrrrs who forget to take the tags off their New Era caps after buying / stealing them from the shop.

Ah! Who can forget the Von Dutch trucker hat phase, when girls and boys alike would carefully placed these £60, label blaring, multi coloured monstrocities at a jaunty angle on their heads in manner of D-list celeb.

Then we have the DIY hat. This is demonstrated perfectly by someone I like to call "Boy On Tube with KFC Bucket On His Head" who I spotted and admired on the way home from work the other day. Unfortunately he decided to put his hood up by the time I got close enough for a picture, I can only guess this was to protect his bucket hat from the rain when he got off.



I hope he washed his Kentucky fried hair when he got home.

12 comments:

Robbie said...

Of course he wanted to protect his KFC bucket from the rain. No one likes soggy chicken.

Please Don't Eat With Your Mouth Open said...

KFC's ming mong chicken is soggy with grease anyway!

Mouldy-Old-Tartlet said...

Good god.

The Unbearable Banishment said...

It could have been homage to Buckethead.

Please Don't Eat With Your Mouth Open said...

Oh my god. Forget homage - these two are twins!

Maybe I'll start wearing a bucket on my head too. It might catch on.

Martin said...

Perhaps he just had really bad bed-head, and the only thing to hand was last night's KFC bucket, then realised he had a hoody, but then who wants to get the inside of their hoody covered in second-hand KFC grease?

I pity the guy, he's clearly had a trying day, all started by tousled hair.

Ella said...

Actually, he looks a bit like Eminem!

rosiewishes. said...

Is that Buckethead person for real??

theperpetualspiral said...

I swear you must ride the underground all day to find these freaks :D

surviving myself said...

The trucker hat phase can be blamed on Ashton Kutcher, which just makes him that much more of an asshole.

Tabby said...

Nice papping. He was peobs waiting for the sounds to fall into his mieie-yiiiind.

Please Don't Eat With Your Mouth Open said...

Martin - I pity him for eating KFC in the first place. Hate the stuff.

Ella - Apart from the KFC bucket on his head, at any rate. Defintely didn't look like Eminem in the flesh.

rosiewishes - I for one hope so. The world needs more people called 'Buckethead'

perpetual - the joy is that I just need 2 hours a day to get my fill of weirdos. Imagine how many I'd get if I spent all day hanging about!

surviving - Urgh, I hear you there. As far as I'm concered trucker caps, ashton and his stupid TV show that combines the two, can go into Room 101.

Tabby - I bet he's foreign. I'll take bets on polish or albanian.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir