Wednesday, 6 August 2008

What have you come as? Ohhhh you joker!

Alright alright, so I can't take credit for this one. I've trained the boyfriend (give him a wave, there he is...reading away!) so well that he knows how to spot a clothes-mental person and even more importantly, knows to take a photo for the blog (and girlfriend) he loves so much. That's me. And this one. FACT.

So without further ado....

Ladies and gentlemen.... welcome to.....
THE LONDON UNDERGROUND CIRCUS LINE and.... the GREATEST SHOOOWWWW ON EARTH!

Loving the way that in true tube style, no one even bats and eyelid.
What?? What? It's just a normal day!

10 comments:

theperpetualspiral said...

I love that bow tie.

Hails said...

Love it! It's the normality of the whole situation that does it for me. Calmly reading, if you don't mind! And his neighbour gently snoring away... (top)hats off to this guy.

And well done on the boyfriend-training. This is a most excellent result.

Miss Understood said...

BUT WHAT WAS HE WEARING ON HIS FEET!

weenie said...

LOL - you have an incredibly steady camera hand - mine would have been shaking from laughter!

AFC 30K said...

A cahp's got to work and if that means wearing your clown suit on the tube to earn a crust then so be it......

The Unbearable Banishment said...

Hey! That’s my therapist! He looks normal to me. What’s your point?

London-Lass said...

He looks a bit like a duvet.

PS : Has the chap to his right fallen in to a coma due to not being able to compute all of what is going on next to him ...?

surviving myself said...

Well, at least he wore a tie.

Please Don't Eat With Your Mouth Open said...

perpetual - stylish, no?

hails - I know that's almost my favourite thing. Absolute dismissal from all around him. And yes, the boyfriend done good.

miss - I have asked the boyfriend and I can confirm that the clown man was suitably clad in CLOWN SHOES! Green and blue ones! But apparently not oversized, just normal.

weenie - much like the respnse at the circus.

afc - I agree totally. I'm all for it!

unbearable - Err, nothing. Nothing at all. Say, how much you pay him? He must earn buckets to have a wardrobe like that!

londonlass - I think he may. Not unusual on the central line given its speed. Duvet. hehe, love it.

survivng - no one can complain that he wasn't dressed for the occasion.

The IT Girl said...

ROFL. And that's why I love London.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir