Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Linky linky, clicky clicky

Merci buckets for the suggestions of how to keep the blog thing safe. I'm liking the 'create a new page' idea, but you know what...my mum's a clever little sausage. I reckon she'd sniff a whiff of deception. Deny all knowledge completely may be the way forward.

Not much to report today, I'm off scooting round the country, being absent from the office and generally annoying my boss in the process.

In the meantime, I got sent some questions. The answers are riiiiiiight here.

5 comments:

London-Lass said...

Gosh .. you're getting everywhere Jo - can I have your autograph?

weenie said...

You'll be getting like ten pairs of shoes next birthday! Cool answers btw!

Reluctant Blogger said...

You are getting rather famous Jo. I can just see you diving into cars to avoid the paparazzi this time next year, whilst telling your mother it's all some horrible misunderstanding and you have no idea why they are following you.

Well done on all your coverage. Good for you!

Please Don't Eat With Your Mouth Open said...

oh shucks...it's just a little insight, and i feel like halle berry.


sort of.

Editor said...

You were more interesting to talk to than Halle! Besides, I bet her friends never sent her glow in the dark penis earrings!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir