Sunday, 13 January 2008

Ahhhh! Bonjour, mon petit cochons!

Is it possible to get jet lagged from a one hour time difference? Or is it the GETTING UP AT 4AM FOR A FLIGHT THAT DIDN'T LEAVE TIL 11....Yeah, I reckon so. Schnooze fest.

Just a quickie because I am cream crackered proper tired maximus - but I had an amazing time skiing. I have lots to share. Look forward to stunning one pieces (including a one piece / mullet COMBO...yah - start dribbling), tales of drunken snow covered shenanigans and that afternoon I decided to be an amateur snowboarder instead of a rather good skier, and got lost on the mountain. Eek.

And, err...get this riiight - I've only gone and got myself a job. That's right, had an interview the Friday before I went away and I now work on a programme in the huge broadcasting company. So things might slow down on here as I get home and die of exertion and generally having to actually do something all day. But stick around - the rewards will be plentiful and generally full of little pellets of nuggetty goodness.

Til then...a girl's gotta sleep.

17 comments:

Reluctant Blogger said...

Oh welcome back and congratulations on the job. What a clever one you are!

I am so jealous re the skiing. I can't wait to get on real snow this year. We had such a pathetic smattering last year.

Bring on the photos!

mjohnson said...

I too am jelous and I too shall be hitting the slopes, but the job at MassiveBroadcastingCorporation might be a bit further down the line - well done you.

Lapa said...

welcome back home.
I wonder when you visit me.

one girl said...

congrats and love the picture :)

theperpetualspiral said...

Welcome back and congratulations on the job, we look forward to copious tales of celebrities gone wrong in the future!

Jessica said...

Congrats on the job and no I don't think you can get jet lag from only one hour time difference. I couldn't stay awake past 8pm when I was in LA

Miss Understood said...

Can't wait for the lowdown.
Congrats on the job! I hope we get to hear the juicy bits...

the boy who likes to... said...

Congrats on the jobski. Good to hear your back in one piece.

James said...

Yep, as everyone else has said... congratulations on the new job. Does that mean you can tell us about your work experience now?

Looking forward to skiing stories and piccies.

AFC 30K said...

Welcome back & congratulations on the job.

pink jellybaby said...

Congrats on not breaking anything.

And well done on the job too!

Boy said...

Yay!! You're back! Happy times.
Kudos on your job at the Big Broadcasting Corporation (I'm guessing BBC :D).

Hannah said...

Congrats gal - that's fab news all round. :)

Bec said...

Congratulations on the job! Well deserved and all that!

weenie said...

Congrats on the new job!

London-Lass said...

Congrats on the new job, Mrs BBC :)

And yes, I reckon it's possible to be jetlagged on such a meagre time difference. I didnt go away anywhere during my festive break and yet the return to work (v. early mornings) following my 2-week festive break (v. late mornings) was enough to make me want to cry, lose track of time, where I was and what my name is all at the same time.

Jo said...

reluctant - thank you. I'm missing the mountains already and had wonderful snow!

mjohnson - Thanks. Where are you heading for ski time?

Thank you Lapa and One girl!

perpetual - I shall be hunting down celebs with sherlock holmes precision...

Jessica - I think it was the early start more than the lag of the jet ;)

Miss U - I shall do my very best to share all I come across!

The Boy - Merci buckets!

James - No can do, I'm working at the same place! It would kind of ruin the anonymity thing seeing as my name's going to be on the credits!

Thanks AFC!

PJB - Bruised, but no breaks.

Boy - Thanks! And as for the guess - Who knows? So many huuuuge broadcasting companies out there!

Bec and Weenie - Thank you.

London lass - Thanks. And I definitely agree with that...I was so shattered I went to bed at 9 and slept all the way through til the morning - first time in a long while. I'm putting it down to the week of exertion and a 4am start on transfer day though!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir