Monday, 3 December 2007

Wooooooooooop wooooooooop

Remember that big ol' thing I spent the last year doing? Masters or something?

Results arrived today...and I got my Masters with DISTINCTION! Yeaaaaaaah

I graduate (again) in January, and who knows...I might even get to shake someones hand this time instead of just doing a curtsy.

It's so nice when all the hard work in noisy libraries where people don't know the meaning of "quiet" and "don't use your mobiles" or "no eating" pays off in the end!

One is most pleased with oneself :-D

That's all for today...am h'actually working this week for a big cheese somewhere in London, so I should have some money to celebrate at the weekend.

Smell ya later alligators.

14 comments:

Perpetual said...

Well done.

I remember when I got a distinction for part of my OU MBA, I was so pleased I went out and got absolutely trolleyed!

londongirl said...

Yay.

Swot.

Nikki said...

Ooh, get you! Awesome stuff, that's very impressive.

Blue soup said...

Congrats!

Alex said...

Much congrats! Good to know the hours of slavery have paid off eh? :).

I'm in my final year of my Bsc atm, and OMG IT's horrendous. I'd originally thought about a Masters, but favour jumping in to work. You're a stronger person than I!

Girl Vino said...

Big congrats! The hard yards paid off in the end. Enjoy the knees up when you get the $ to do it.

AFC 30K said...

Well done Jo.

Congratulations and happy celebrations

Miss Understood said...

Well Done You!

So what's next...are you gonna carry on?

Reluctant Blogger said...

Oh wow! That is just brilliant. Well, YOU are just brilliant is what I mean to say. I know how hard it is to get a distinction - because I failed to get one!!!

So yes, what next? PhD? You'd certainly be sick of noisy libraries by the time you had completed that!!

James said...

In a Cliff Richard styleee...

"Congratulations & jubilations"

Jo said...

Merci buckets everyone!

There will be no PHDs or further education coming my way...thats it!

I'm headed for the real world...at some point ;)

Bec said...

Oh, Jo, massive congratulations! All good things!

China Blue said...

Brilliant!

Perpetual said...

Are you sure you want to go into the real world? There must be some kind of course that takes your fancy? :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir