Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Gobble, gobble, gobble.

Oh, my boyfriend knows me so well. In addition to a superdooper pair of headphones to keep me sane on the tube, gifts for his favourite fat girl included a chocolate fountain (complete with the main ingredient). Thank you, my love.

Those who couldn't manage to stay awake this Christmas got a different gift. Fed up with being the only person in the land of the living after turkey shaped munch (gotta love having a dad who's a butcher - the food was immense), the Christmas revellers 'raaand Jo's house struck back. Yeah we did.
A little Christmas equation...Ho, ho, ho + Bollinger x 4 hours x eyeliner = We drew on his face.


Sometimes, Christmas just isn't Christmas without a Hitler moustache, monobrow and head graffiti. Now I mention it, he's a dead ringer for Ferne Cotton, isn't he?



What? Chill out....we told him after he'd been awake for like half an hour or something.

Oh, and welcome to Boxing Day...officially the most boring day of Christmas. Cold turkey, anyone?

4 comments:

Miss Understood said...

I can't believe he didn't wake up!

I've got turkey coming out my ears. I think I'll pass.

Jo said...

He was out for the count. Not a sausage.

theperpetualspiral said...

He must have woken up during that, you wrote an essay on his head.

Jo said...

perpetual - I swear, fast asleep. Eyeliner is very good for writing on people's heads as you don't have to press too hard.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir