Tuesday, 4 September 2007

Announcement: 4th September is "National Jo Day"

JO CANNOT COME TO HER BLOG TODAY, SHE IS BUSY TURNING 23

(IE. BEING DEMANDING, OPENING PRESENTS, GETTING A LITTLE BIT TIPSY, WEARING HATS AND BADGES, TELLING ANYONE WHO'LL LISTEN WHAT DAY IT IS)


PLEASE LEAVE ALL TOKENS OF LOVE IN THE COMMENTS BOX, ALL MONETARY GIFTS IN THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT, AMUSE YOURSELF BY ANSWERING THE POLL AND FEEL FREE TO DON A BIRTHDAY HAT IN THE SPIRIT OF THE DAY.

NORMAL WHINGING WILL RESUME TOMORROW.

Mental.

10 comments:

Stiletto said...

congrats on becoming older!
(I turned 23 in august myself and don't really see why that is something we should be celebrating but that's just me...)
don't have any money to give you but I did comment and put a vote in so I think I've done my part =P
have a great birthday!!

AFC 30K said...

This week is post for inspiring memories... I remeber when I was 23, many moons ago.

Happy birthday and enjoy the freedom your 20's brings.

Drama Queen said...

Happy bday. 23 eh? Just a baba. . .says the old pro of all of 27!

James said...

Happy Birthday to you...

Ella Rice said...

Happy Birthday! You missed out on being a Leo by a few days :(.
To me you're old and wise (well not so old) as im 21!

Clarissa said...

What a great photo to capture the moment! Have fun and remember your manners! :)

Jo said...

thank you all!

last night I went out and got well and truely trollied.

Well, actually the trollied bit came when I got home and opened another bottle of champagne to celebrate getting home. I woke up naked, sprawled over a bed covered in clothes, presents, wrapping and cushions and not remembering getting into bed. Great fun.

the boy who likes to... said...

Happy Birthday Jo,

Hope you had a great day.

Sorry I missed the party, I'm blaming Google.

Marika said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jo said...

it's always a party round here..

anyways, my bithdays have a habit of lasting all week, so don't worry bout missing the actual day ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir