Saturday, 28 July 2007

Doh!

Ok, maybe I went to see the Simpsons Movie last night.

Perhaps I found it amusing in places....especially when I saw Bart's willy.

I may have also laughed at the idea of a game called Walrus Theft Auto.

A little bit of me thought it was silly, but watchable...

However.

HOW BLOODY ANNOYING IS IT WHEN YOU GO TO SEE A FILM AND YOU'VE ALREADY SEEN MOST OF THE BLOODY FUNNY BITS ON THE TRAILERS?

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Plus there was this bloke next to us who felt it was necessary to read out any signs / writing / obvious things on the screen, every time. i.e. Lisa begins to blush.

"Lisa's blushing, har har"

Sign comes up on the screen reading 'Pig Crap'

"Baha, Pig Crap"

Shut up you snivelling little teenager, if I wanted a running commentary I'd have booked one at reception.


That is all! On with the weekend.

Technoratis Taggus:

4 comments:

Jason said...

Bah, there's no point me going to see it now! :)

(Joking!)

People like that are REALLY annoying!

Miss Understood said...

You saw Bart's willy?
Oh. My. God.


Was it yellow?

hehehehe!

londongirl said...

You didn't sell it to me much!! Not sure I'll spend my money on that...

the boy who likes to... said...

Have you stopped singing the Spider-Pig song yet?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir