Sunday, 10 June 2007

Hungover (ummm...again again)

At last! The four day drinkandpartyathon is over, and for the first time in what seems like an age I am going to sleep in a bed (not floor / sofa in garden) absolutely sober (minus left over alchymahol in the system).

Last night was probably the messiest. The house party started off really nicely, everyone was still fooked from the night before so it was a nice gathering of tired people who all knew eachother. Then the randoms started arriving around 2am and the hosts (el boyfriendino and housemates) began muttering 'mate, do you know anyone here?' , 'mate, whose that crackhead in the kitchen?' 'does that hairy, weird man know any of you lot?'....and ended up kicking out the majority of people around half 4. This is what I have been told.


Meanwhile, at around half 4, I trotted up the path to Drunksville, past Tiredness and marched head long towards the crossroads between the villages of Nicely Drunk and Horribly Stoned. Unfortunately, I took a wrong turn and ended up in Numb Town, which is just past Horribly Stoned, at which point the housemate decided that no, passing out at el boyfriendinos house was not a good idea and that we should go home. Cue me lying on the floor trying desperately to stay in a fit enough state to walk before proclaiming 'Oh no, thats done it. I can't feel my hands. My feet have gone too. Ohhhh no. Donkey balls, I'm in a bad place' and tottered off to my boyfriends bed....which is currently also bed of his friend from home whose been up for the week. So it was a case of three in a bed and the little one said absolutely fuck all because she was knock out in her clothes by the time anyone else came in.


And so my week and last uni term ended and Hangover 4 began.


That's it now folks, no more 'woe me, look how terribly awful I feel as a result of self inflicted binge drinking' posts, I promise.


This is also my hundredth blog post, here's a picture of a cake to err, celebrate?

By way of celebration, feel free to check out the first ever post here, I'm not sure why you'd want to, but go on, humour me. See how much I've degenerated into a blogging hungover mess.

Muchos gracias, adios.

4 comments:

the boy who likes to... said...

The amount of times I have been in the situation where Ive send "Do I know anyone here?" While in mny own house.

True story. I was at work one Tuesday when I got a call off a mate saying he would stop by and grab my keys. When I got home a few hours later he was having smope party with a whole bunch of people that had come from Birmingham. (My flat at the time was a few miles from Liverpool, I havent a clue how he found people in Birmingham. Its never been explained.)

the boy who likes to... said...

oh, I forgot to say, Happy 100th post.

Hannah said...

Heh. A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend. And congrats!

Jo said...

the boy - thats a bit mad...and how nice of him to host a party and not invite the house owner! haha

hannah - i agree! what a good way to finish uni. absoltely stonking drunk.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir