Thursday, 10 May 2007

My favourite bits of my mundane week so far

You know, I haven't got anything amazing to say really. It's been quite a boring week, so here's what I've done and my favourite bits amongst boringness.

I'm still mourning the loss of my aerial. Pikey scummers. Ok, I'll stop now.
My favourite bit about the situation is that now my iTrip picks up a better signal because there are no other stations getting in the way.

I went to see Spiderman 3 the other day and it's one of those films that I laughed most of the way through, but I'm not sure if it was meant to be funny. It was a bit rubbish.
My favourite bit was probably when he swings past a strategically placed screen-sized American flag, WOO! GO USA! Whatever. And my other favourite bit was pointing out that Kirsten Dunst (ha, I almost wrote Dunce) and Toby Maguire (ha, I just wrote Tody) I think look a bit like the chubby twins at the end. Go and see it then tell me if you think they're both looking a bit jowly.

Ummm...yesterday I read out my seminar paper on the Hannibal Lecter books. That went ok. My favourite bit was probably when the person before me described the White Witch from the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe as having some sexual thing with Peter and said in dead pan serious voice 'this is exemplified when she offers him sticky, oral treats'...I'll never look at Turkish Delight in the same way ever again.

After that we all went to the pub to celebrate being clever Masters of our Art.
My favourite bit was when our tutor paid for all the drinks, I love getting a free drink. Even better when they then go home so you don't have to buy them one back. (What?)

On Tuesday I went riding and it pissed it down with rain the whole time I was out.
My favourite bit was having no choice but to stay out in the rain, which I actually quite like. I like it when it's quite warm and it rains.

My tutor just e-mailed me to tell me my essay plan sounds 'smashing'.
My favourite bit about that is that 'smashing' is a word not used nearly enough, and today I will endeavour to put it into every conversation.

Just

For

Fun.


God, I'm bored.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir